Qwant puts its index and algorithms to the test!
Get the best position on Qwant.com with a new domain name and win the contest. Qwant will test the robustness of its anti-spam methods through this competition and will keep improving the relevance of its results.
The qwanturank competition ended on June 3 and a bailiff's statement and verification was conducted.
Results of the Qwanturank competition:
- 1st: qwanturank.ovh for the #1 prize of 20000 euros
- 2nd: agenceqwanturank.fr for the #2 prize of 15000 euros
- 3rd: qwanturank-derniers-premiers.com for the #3 prize of 8000 euros
- 4th: qwanturank-seo.com for the #4 prize of 5000 euros
- 5th: qwanturank-le-concours.com for the #5 prize of 2000 euros
The winners will be contacted by e-mail on Thursday, 18th of June in order to provide the information necessary to receiving their prize.
Extract from the rules
- The site must be registered before the date of 02/03/2020
- The site should be positioned at the highest level in the SERPs of the search engine qwant.com for the keyword "qwanturank"
- The domain name must be purchased from the date of 12/02/2019 on WHOIS
- The domain name must be new of any history on contents, registrations or backlinks
- Exact match domain (EMD) accepted
- The contest site must not contain any content: illegal, violent, pejorative, religious, pornographic, firearms, obscene, offensive, defamatory...
- The winner will be announced 15 days after the end date of the contest
Any person or company can participate in the contest, with one domain per participant.